Thursday, August 12, 2010

Random Name? I don't think so!

You may find the name of this blog intriguing until you realize that it has nothing to do with sleep, lack of sleep or dreams (although I have some interesting dreams I'd rather not tell, and I think you probably prefer it that way). So let me explain.
You know how when you're a kid, your parents and/or grandparents sing songs to you with your name in it. Well, Linda isn't usually songwriters first thought for a song. So really the only song with my name in it is "Linda" (of course, songs about people always have to have their name in the title- examples: "Hey There, Delilah," "Michelle," you get the idea) by Jim Reeves.

When I go to sleep
I never count sheep
I count all the charms about Linda.

Is the name coming together for you? So basically, this is a running tally of the charms of me, Linda. Please don't think me full of myself. I just think other people may share some of my interests, albeit most of my interests wouldn't be your first guess of pastimes for a 20 year old, but that's the fun of this. You get to see how strange and, according to my grandma, old-lady-ish I really am.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment